Thursday, October 16, 2014

Cellulite with Retinol, Caffeine and Body Firming Cream

I will admit that I was skeptical about this product working. As we all know cellulite is a ugly thing and almost impossible to get rid of. I received the Firming cream about 2 weeks ago and have been using it every day since. It came packaged well in a nice container. The smell is great! It has a refreshing peppermint kinda smell. It is very easy to apply. Leaves no greasy feel. The first time I used it I could actually feel a difference, my skin felt tighter and more toned. All in all I am very pleased with the results and would recommend this product. Its not a miracle cream, but it did show improvement. As a bonus it makes your skin feel super soft! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment