Saturday, November 8, 2014

Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer Review

I have been using this product every night for a week and a half. I can see a difference in the hyperpigmentation on my skin. This has been a problem for sometime now. I love the sun too much and have this as a result. The cream is somewhat thick. It soaks in quickly and has a nice fragrant. My skin feels smoother and plumper. The fine lines under my eyes are not as noticeable. It does not take a lot, a small amount goes a long ways. It came rather quickly in the mail and was packaged nice. I would diffidently recommend this product with any hesitation. No complaints here! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment