Thursday, April 2, 2015

YSL Mascara Review

I received the YSL Mascara for a test/review. It came packaged in a very nice shiny gold box with a even nicer shiny gold tube of mascara inside. Very pretty and large size! The black is very rich in color. Has no or very little odor. The brush bristles are fuffy and full which makes it very easy to apply. And WOW gives your lashes that model appearance. Volume and length at the same time. Loving it!! It also last all day until I washed it off at night. I would love to try some of the other cool colors this mascara comes in! I highly recommend this and to the best of my knowledge YSL has always had super cosmetics. I have not used any in a long time... but I am going to check out purchasing more. You will love this mascara. Promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment