Saturday, June 27, 2015

Mega Assortment of 40 Marbles by Lost My Marbles

Very nice bag of marbles. They come in a blue velvet bag with a draw string closure. I have never actually played any games with marbles, I do use them a lot with crafting and I put them in bottles with fresh cut flowers. These are nicely made quality and lots of pretty colors. Maybe I will look up to see how to play a game with these. It would be nice to see kids actually play a game hands on, instead of virtual. I received in exchange for a honest and unbiased review. I would definitely recommend. 40 Marbles with 1 FREE Bonus Shooter Marble Perfect For Marbles Games Replacement Marbles for Marble Run Games - A perfect fit These marbles are perfect for marble mazes Comes in a velour flocked bag with double cord drawstring

No comments:

Post a Comment