Wednesday, October 28, 2015

#1 Selfie Stick, Extendable U-Shape Self-Portrait Monopod, W/Lifetime 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Digistick TSI, W/Bluetooth remote shutter, works with IPhone 6, 6+, 5s Samsung Galaxy, and Android. by TechSavvyco

#1 Selfie Stick, Extendable U-Shape Self-Portrait Monopod, W/Lifetime 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Digistick TSI, W/Bluetooth remote shutter, works with IPhone 6, 6+, 5s Samsung Galaxy, and Android. by TechSavvyco I am really loving this little selfie stick! Its is made well and I love the pink metalic color on the end. Pink is my favorite color! I received in exchange for a honest and unbiased review. Works great with my Samsung Galaxy 5. I have had several others and this is the one I carry in my purse. You never know when you will want to take a selfie. It extends out real far, so you can get a good shot of several of your friends in the picture at the same time. I sure wished I would have been the one who invented these things, Great invention!! I would definitely recommend and this would make a wonderful gift, with the holidays coming up!! It also has a lifetime warranty.. how great is that!! http://www.techsavvyco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment