Tuesday, March 24, 2015

BabyVue Full Color Video Baby Monitor with Talk back, Temperature Monitoring, Night Vision, 8 Remote Control Lullabies, Feeding Alarm, Pet Monitor Dog Cat Animal Security Digital, 2.4 GHZ

Well, to start with the camera/monitor came nicely packaged. Setting it up and following the instructions were fairly easy. I intended on using this camera for monitoring my yorkies. I already have one I use for this purpose and thought another one would be great to have for different part of the house. I never could get a good placement for it so I put it in my garage to monitor my back door. As for the picture it is ok, it's clear... the color is a little on the light side and there is no way to adjust the lighter and darker. The night vision it pretty good. I have had other cameras in the past with a lot worse night vision. The monitor stays charged for a good amount of time before it goes dead. Since I am not using it for a baby I don't have any use for the lullabies control, but the Christmas tune was all I could get to play (jingle bells, I think). All in all it is a good little camera and monitor. Its not the best by no means, but it does the trick and would be fine to monitor a baby. Don't think it would work for a high surveillance job, but that is not what the description says anyway. Received for a honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment