Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Crystal Wash Review

To start with at first I was skeptical about putting these spheres (with what sounds like rocks inside them) into the washing machine and getting my laundry clean. That just seemed to be too easy! To my surprise they really DO work!! Here are the directions listed on the box... Crystal Wash can be used in both front and top loading machines. At the beginning of your wash simply drop the set (2 spheres) into the washer to clean your clothes naturally. No need for detergent. Harsh stains still require an advanced stain remover. Crystal Wash naturally absorbs odors during the course of the wash. If you'd like a scent, you can add a cap of fabric softener. To ensure effectiveness every 2-3 weeks, you'll want to recharge the bio-ceramics contained within the Crystal Wash spheres. To do this, simply place the spheres in the sun for an afternoon. I have been using them for 3-4 weeks now and have saved lots of $$$ from not having to use laundry detergent. My clothes are just as clean as if I had used detergent. I have not placed them in the sun to be recharged yet. Here in North Carolina the weather has been snow, sleet and ice. But, I plan to place them in the sun to be recharged as soon as the weather will allow. I love the no chemical and harsh dyes not being used anymore. I do use a little fabric softener every once in a while. These spheres are good for 1000 loads of laundry too!! How great is that!! A thumbs up to the guys that invented this. I highly recommend this product and wish them the best of luck. Safe and natural way to clean your laundry and save money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment