Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hoo-rag Bandanas Review

These are awesome! I love mine and wear it all the time. There are 12 different ways to wear it. I have only worn my as a headband and as a pony tail holder. It stays in great all day long. The material is soft it goes right back into shape. I have even washed it a couple of times and it still looks new. Very nice quality made. I really enjoy it when I go riding on the motorcycle. I unfold it to cover most all of my (long) hair and then put the helmet on. And when I take the helmet off I don't have a the tangles. So much easier to comb and my hair still looks good. I have not had a chance to use it in the colder weather yet, but I am sure I will enjoy using it to cover up my face when riding on the colder days. I recommend to anyone, but especially to all my biker friends male or female. They come in so many colors and designs. I would like to have a couple more. I received in exchange for a honest and unbiased review. And I honestly LOVE this Hoo-rag Bandanna!!

No comments:

Post a Comment