Tuesday, December 22, 2015

#1 Bestseller 20 Self Tan Towelettes | Self Tanner Sunless Tanning Half Body Wipes | Application Towels from Thermalabs

It's SO easy! So, I did not really expect these sunless towelettes to work or not work as well as they do!! To my surprise they really do!! I love them! In the past (years ago) I have tried sunless tanning products, sprays, gels and lotions. They always left you looking like a streaked pumpkin. But times have really improved. These little towelettes amazed me! I love to have a tan and think everyone looks better with some color. One little towelette will cover your entire body. They dry quick, even though the instruction say to wait 10 minutes til you get dressed. They dry a lot quicker. They have hardly any smell to them. And in just a few hours you can see a tan start. Instructions say 4 hour, but I think you can see it before. Also the instructions say to achieve a even darker tan to apply another towelette in 4 hours. I have not tried that yet. All I know is these are quick, easy to use and they work!! I am so happy with these. I am going to buy some now while they are 75% off. Somewhere around $12.00. I received mine for a unbiased review. Also they are 20 packs in a box. I don't use them everyday and the tan seems to stay. Great product!!! A++++

No comments:

Post a Comment