Monday, December 7, 2015

DEL SOL COLOR-CHANGING SUNGLASSES

These sunglasses are awesome!! I absolutely love them. I love everything about them. The way they look, the way they feel on my face, how they look on me and how clear they are to look through. The frames, not the lens change color when you go out in the sun. Inside they are silver, when you go outside into the sun they turn a dark granite color. Everyone that I have shown them to also love them. I will have to keep a hold of these sunglasses or someone will be swiping them. They are a very nice quality. I have owned expensive sunglasses in the past that are not nearly as nice as these. The company will replace them if you step on, scratch, or even lose your eyewear, they call it the "Wow Guarantee". I do not think I have ever heard of such a great guarantee... The particular pair I got are unisex and look good on male or female. I am getting some for Christmas presents. Right now they have buy one, get one free sale going on. Trust me you will not be disappointed with these sunglasse. Love Love Love!! I received in exchange for a honest and unbiased review. All thought are entirely mine. "

No comments:

Post a Comment