Friday, December 5, 2014

Dr. Song 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel

After receiving this product I was a little concerned that it could do damage to my face after reading the instructions. It explains in detail the possibility of how it could burn and a small patch test should be done first. And the fact that you only leave on a min. was kinda scary. Well I followed the instructions and to my surprise it was wonderful! Being that you only leave it on for a min. it is much easier to use than a mask, that has to stay on for 15 to 20 min. With this face peel you only have to use it every 4 weeks. The benefits are great. My skin felt new again. Soft and smooth. The next morning after using it my face was not dry at all. The only draw back with using this product for myself is I would not use in the summer. I am in the sun a lot (I know it is NOT good) but, I am a suntan kind of girl. And the risk of getting a burn is greater with using this and then exposing to sunlight. It is a great product and would recommend, just follow the instruction! All of Dr Song products are great. I have not tried one yet that I did not like! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment