Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker, Handsfree Portable Speakerphone with Built-in Mic, 6hrs of playtime, Control Buttons and Dedicated Suction Cup for Showers, Bathroom, Pool, Boat, Car, Beach, & Outdoor Use

I love this little speaker! To be so small you would not believe the sound it puts out. They come in several bright colors. It is easy to setup and has a large suction cup that makes it stay secure. I have it connected to my tablet and phone. I listen to Pandora a lot and this sounds much better than either of them. The battery stays charged for 6 hours. So several times in the shower before it needs to be charged again. I can not wait til summertime and use it at the pool! I would recommend this waterproof wireless speaker to anyone of any age!

No comments:

Post a Comment