Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Furry Paws Pet Urine Odor and Stain Remover

To start with let me say I am a animal lover! I don't love the odor or stains they leave behind. It seems impossible to rid the smells and stains. I have four yorkies and love them dearly. Nobody or animal is perfect and they are going to leave messes at some point or another. I have tried lots of "rid odor and stain removers" in the past. Until now I have not really been impressed. This is one that I can truly say IT WORKS!! I will admit I did not really think it would work. After trying so many before and being disappointed. I have new and old stains on several rugs. As any pet owner knows no matter what you use the smell ALWAYS comes back. Not anymore with is product. I have only rugs some large and some small and I could bet every one of them has been soiled at one time or another. So I washed all of them. Let them get completely dry then sprayed the Furry Paws on them and I have not smelled anything since!! Unbelievable!! I will have to keep close eye on the babies to make sure they stay fresh and smelling clean! Highly recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment