Monday, January 5, 2015

Azure Naturals CUCUMBER infused ULTIMATE PEPTIDE EYE BRIGHTENING Gel

Ok, I have to say I have tried many eye gels and I have to say this one is a favorite! I can see a difference almost as soon as I apply it! It makes your eyes feel youthful again. The product is 100% money back guarantee for ONE YEAR!! That is enough to say that it is going to work!! Also a plus.. Natural and Organic Ingredients No GMO's, Cruelty Free and Never Tested On Animals! I am a animal lover and this means a lot to me. The product does a wonderful job brightening the eyes and eliminating crows feet. It has a faint smell of cucumber and dries very quickly. No interference with applying my make up afterwards. I have used products in the past that made my make up clump up! All in all this is a great eye gel! A++

No comments:

Post a Comment