Friday, January 16, 2015

Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Retinol

InstaNatural's Cellulite Cream is a powerful solution that tightens and tones the skin so you can achieve a smooth, supple appearance. Key Ingredients: + Caffeine + Retinol + Cocoa Butter + Shea Butter + Vitamin C + Vitamin B5 Our superior blend of ingredients - such as Caffeine and Retinol - deeply nourishes the skin to decrease the appearance of cellulite and dimples. Caffeine tones and tightens, while Retinol repairs and restores, so you can obtain long-lasting results for a firm and supple appearance. This really help with the dimples on the back of my legs. It smells wonderful. I have been using it every night for the past month. I have seen great improvement. I would like to continue with it until summer and see if anyone else can tell a difference or if it is just me. Either way it is a great moisturizer as well. My legs are baby soft. I does not take a whole lot to cover the legs well. All the products I have tried from this company work wonderful. Highly recommend anything from them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment