Sunday, January 4, 2015

Smart Weigh Digital Pro Pocket Scale with Back-Lit LCD Display

These are some great little scales!! I have been selling on ebay and etsy, using these scales have made my life easier. I can weigh and ship right from home or at least get an idea of the postage amount ahead of time. They are a great kitchen gadget as well. It really makes it simple to weigh your food if you your dieting and watching your calorie intake. I love the tare feature, if you just want the actual net weight minus the bag or container. The large blue LCD read out is wonderful!! Makes it easy to see!! It has a automatic shut off that I also like. I have another set of these and they are always going off before I am finished. They come in a clear plastic case that is very durable. It takes 2 AAA batteries which are included... yet another plus! I do not have any complaint with these little scales. They are not too small, not too big, have just enough capacity, and easy too read. They also have other features that I have not used, like counting items and a hold feature to lock a reading. I would recommend!! A+++

No comments:

Post a Comment