Saturday, January 10, 2015

Syono Gel Insoles

The Syono Orthotic Shoe Inserts and Gel Insoles are a set of orthotic insoles and inserts that provide cushioning and support to alleviate pain throughout your body. They absorb the shock your feet receive from everyday motion. Walking, running, and standing become easier and less painful. Syono Orthotic Shoe Inserts and Gel Insoles are highly recommended for those who stand or walk on hard surfaces all day, those who have constant or recurring foot and heel pain such as plantar fasciitis, and those who would like to get the most out of their day without accumulating the damage done to our feet by daily activities. Every insole comes over-sized so you can cut them to whatever size you desire. I have tired out these gel insoles and I am kind of on the fence about them. I am probably not the best one for a opinion on these. I have a high instep, therefore when I put these in my shoes they become tight to my feet, when I wear clogs or boots that can not be loosened. Boots or my clogs are my main shoes. I think I would like them better with a lace up shoe that can be loosened. tennis shoes or heels that are open on the top of your foot. They did feel great until I wore them for a while. they were just to tight on the top of my boot. I am just not the one for insoles. I so wish I could wear them. I have back issues and would benefit from them. Sorry I could not give a better review. I will say they are well made and easy to cut out to fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment